Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SATCOM Private Sector Support (SPSS) Industry Day
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
MOD Conference Centre Corsham, Westwells Raod
3. Contract Type:
4. Description: SATCOM Private Sector Support Industry Engagement Day
The Defence Digital SATCOM Programme Delivery Team requires contracted support to deliver its full programme of requirements.
This notice is to invite industry to attend the SPSS Industry Engagement Day on the 26th July 2022 at the MOD Conference Centre, Corsham. The aim for this day is to engage the market on the forthcoming procurement, which will include the following:
– Updates on the SATCOM Programme requirements
– Indicative timelines
– Opportunities on the day to network with other attendees
A full agenda, detailing timings and directions will be issued to attendees ahead of the event.
Industry attendance will be limited to 2 attendees per company; industry are requested to confirm the number of attendees by no later than 1200hrs on 8th July 2022.
To register attendance for the industry day and to provide names of attendees, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All briefing material will be available after the industry day.
5. CPV Codes:
79418000 – Procurement consultancy services
6. NUTS Codes: UKK15
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: South West
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date:
11. End Date:
12. Closing Date:
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit:
The post SATCOM Private Sector Support (SPSS) Industry Day – Early Engagement appeared first on Defence Online.