Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Royal Navy Physical Training Specialisation – Virtual Market Engagement
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
4 Deck – NCHQ Portsmouth
Contact: Hannah Streatfield
3. Contract Type:
4. Description: The Royal Navy (RN) People and Training Directorate is pursuing a transformation of how it manages physical development within the Royal Navy. One of the initiatives is to modernise non-deployed physical development (PDev) provision in the RN. The current preferred option is to introduce a hybrid PDev support model, where RN Physical Trainers provide PDev support in the deployed domain and Phase 1 Training, with a contracted solution providing appropriate PDev services to shore based echelons, including Phase 2 and 3 training requirements.
A Market Interest Event to set out the scope of the requirement will be held virtually from 1000 on Wednesday 27th April 2022.The day will involve a presentation from the Royal Navy, a post event questionnaire and 1-to-1 forums to inform options available to the Royal Navy.
The session will provide potential suppliers and sub-contractors with:
Background and detail on the project.
The opportunity to speak to the Project Team and other RN stakeholders.
The opportunity to ask questions in a 1-to-1 forum.
The opportunity to further inform Royal Navy thinking.
Please see attached leaflet for more information on attending this event.
5. CPV Codes:
98336000 – Training, workout or aerobic services
6. NUTS Codes: UKJ31
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date:
11. End Date:
12. Closing Date:
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit:
The post Royal Navy Physical Training Specialisation – Virtual Market Engagement – Early Engagement appeared first on Defence Online.