Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: AVIATION HANGAR HOIST REGENERATION
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Defence, GB Email: email@example.com. (kim morgan)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: This requirement is for the design, supply, manufacture and embodiment of a new T23 Frigate Aviation Hangar Hoist solution which includes a wide range of Pan Defence Lines of Development (DLOD) associated technical services.
The requirement will cover lifting equipment for use in marine environments. Potential Providers will be required to demonstrate competence and relevant experience in design (in accordance with an associated Systems Requirement Document (SRD)), manufacture, supply, embodiment, testing, commissioning, and the production of supporting technical, safety and maintenance documentation.
The following Contract Phases are anticipated;
7. Document Update
The equipment supplied under this requirement shall be compliant with all applicable legal, Defence and statutory requirement for lifting equipment and may include, where appropriate, the following standards and codes:
MoD Defence Standards
Classification Society’s rules
Contract requirements may include but not necessarily be limited to the following services and supply chain activities:
Engineering Design services,
Provision and supply of packaged spares and consumables,
Technical, Safety & Environment and Maintenance documentation production,
On-Site survey & Inspection of lifting equipment,
Provision of commissioning and load testing services
5. CPV Code(s): 42411000, 45223800, 50640000, 51511100, 71334000, 45220000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI3, UKI32
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London, Inner London – West, Westminster.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 702463450
9. Estimated value of requirement: Estimated Value of Contract
10. Listing Deadline 25.4.2022 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes
Expressions of interest in this requirement are through the completion of the attached Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire (PQQ).
Potential Providers will be required to meet the success criteria and mandatory requirements outlined within the PQQ.
Contract Start Date 01/02/2023
Contract Duration 12 Months
Please refer the website above for documentation