Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Scoping Study of a Defence Controlled Dynamic Spectrum Access Concept.
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
Spur B2, Building 405, Westwells Road.
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: MOD's Defence Digital is seeking to commission a report which explores the feasibility of implementing a GC-DSA (Government-controlled dynamic spectrum access) approach to spectrum sharing, to explore an innovative potential solution to the difficulties currently faced with the lack of releasable Government spectrum.
The report will need to outline the following:
– How GC-DSA can work, including additional licensing tools that Ofcom might need
– Potential pitfalls and solutions
– Economic considerations and value to the UK economy of such sharing
– Minimum spectrum availability in both bands/terms/duration of sharing
– Desirability of locations of spectrum sharing
– Definitions of terms under which spectrum would be shared
PLEASE NOTE: The contract value stated on this Contract Finder advert is neither an anticipated value, nor a maximum or minimum value that we expect bids to come in at. Bidders must ensure that they submit a viable price that enables them to fully deliver their proposal. The tender is based on a ‘Most Economically Advantageous Tender’ (MEAT) methodology which means that both technical and price components will be assessed to determine the winning bid. Full details of how the price submission makes up the overall score is explained in the tender documents. Bidders are encouraged to submit a competitive price as part of their bid submission in order to maximise their commercial score.
5. CPV Codes:
73410000 – Military research and technology
6. NUTS Codes: UKK15
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £10,001
10. Start Date: 16/05/2022
11. End Date: 24/06/2022
12. Closing Date: 07/04/2022
13. Other Information:
To view the Tender documents, please click on the link below.
For further information/documentation please visit:
The post Scoping Study of a Defence Controlled Dynamic Spectrum Access Concept. appeared first on Defence Online.