Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: BMFS – SERVICE MANAGEMENT
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Defence, GB Email: Hannah.Hawkins100@mod.gov.uk. (Hannah Hawkins)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: BMfS – Service Management
5. CPV Code(s): 79000000, 79420000, 48982000, 72000000, 72210000, 72211000, 72212000, 72212326, 72212330, 72212331, 72212422, 72212600, 72212982, 72227000, 72265000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI3, UKI32
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London, Inner London – West, Westminster.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 702374453 (2)
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Listing Deadline 28.3.2022 (17:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes
Please see the associated documents to the Market Interest Day – Technical RFI Market Interest Day – Lucidspark, Technical RFI Market Interest Day – Responses and Technical RFI Market Interest Day. Please note a change in the Listing Expiry Date and deadline for RFI response – 28/03/2022, 17:00.
Number of users clarification – The exact split is at present undefined but for the sake of allowing a budgetary estimate to be created, please amend the “infrequent users” figure from 10,000 to 20,000. If this causes more than a minor change to any budgetary estimate, please describe the impact of this. Please note that these numbers are purely indicative and have been used purely to help suppliers quantify the requirement at a high level. They do not commit suppliers in any way as the requirement, shape and form of BMfS is at present still to be determined.**
Market Interest Day 4th March, 13.00 – 15.00, please see attached document: “BMfS Technical RFI Interest Day.doc” for further information.
The MoD Team ask that questions are submitted ahead of the Technical RFI Interest Day via the Microsoft Forms link contained in the “BMfS Technical RFI Interest Day.doc”. The Mod Team ask that these are submitted no later than 3rd March, 17:00.
You are requested to submit your answers to the attached questions via email to: Hannah Hawkins – Hannah.Hawkins100@mod.gov.uk
Please refer the website above for documentation