Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: IRM20/7489 – The Repair of Operational Infrastructure Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
Building B15, MoD Donnington
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Babcock Land Defence Limited acting as agent to the UK Ministry of Defence (“the Authority”) has under consideration a 4 year Framework Agreement for The Repair Of Operational Infrastructure Equipment currently in service in the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD). These include but are not limited to Articles categorised within the 5 Lots as detailed in the associated Contract Notice on the Defence Sourcing Portal (DSP)
Lot 1 – Repair of HVAC and ECU equipment
Lot 2 – Repair of Tactical Base Ablution Unit
Lot 3 – Repair of Refrigerated Containerised equipment
Lot 4 – Repair of Pump Pressurisation Units
Lot 5 – Repair of Field Kitchen Equipment
Babcock Land Defence Ltd reserve the right to add further items of a similar nature to the contract post award.
Babcock Land Defence Ltd intends to award several single supplier framework agreements for the items detailed within the Contract Notice.
The successful contractor(s) will be required to overhaul/repair Articles to OEM specifications with an accompanying Certificate of Conformance detailing results of any applicable output tests. The successful contractor(s) will be required to supply all spares/components necessary to undertake the repair process.
Those Invited to Tender will be provided a 4 year forecast of repair requirements for each NSN. Although this is the best indication of projected upcoming demand, it is nevertheless a forecast and therefore is subject to change.
Drawings and/or associated specifications will be provided where available to issue as part of any eventual ITT.
To respond to this opportunity suppliers must read through the associated contract notice and complete the associated Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ). The PQQ shall be assessed using the selection criteria given within the PQQ and within each question.
It is the intention of the Authority to down select and Invite to Tender only those economic operators who successfully complete the PQQ, provide all mandatory information and are not subject to any mandatory exclusion.
Babcock Land Defence Limited have included with the PQQ a draft copy of the Invitation to Tender, But this is only for information purposes. The Invitation to Tender will be issued to those suppliers who successfully complete the PQQ.
Cyber Risk Assessment Number: 529723147
Cyber Risk Profile: Very Low
5. CPV Codes:
50700000 – Repair and maintenance services of building installations
6. NUTS Codes: UKG21
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: South East
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £4,000,000 to £9,000,000
10. Start Date: 27/06/2022
11. End Date: 26/06/2026
12. Closing Date: 09/03/2022
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit:
The post IRM20/7489 – The Repair of Operational Infrastructure Equipment appeared first on Defence Online.