Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: 702734451 PURCHASE OF STATION BREATHALYSERS AND MAINTENANCE FOR SOVEREIGN BASE AREA POLICE (SBAP)
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
3. Contract Type: Products
4. Description: The Sovereign Base Area Police (SBAP) in Cyprus has primary responsibility for Traffic Law Enforcement within the SBAs both to Military personnel and local citizens. To effectively deliver this, officers need to be equipped with the necessary traffic equipment to deliver an effective road safety capability; targeting to reduce Road Traffic Collusion’s and drivers under the influence of alcohol, making the SBA roads safer to all road users.
The SBAP, Cyprus, has a requirement for the purchase of three new station breathalyser devices with ongoing support and maintenance. This 5-year contract is to include delivery, online training, 2-year warranty, annual service/maintenance (including calibration), trouble shooting, and the ongoing provision of spares and consumables.
To see full tender documentation and apply for this opportunity go to the Defence Sourcing Portal
5. CPV Codes:
50433000 – Calibration services
50412000 – Repair and maintenance services of testing apparatus
38544000 – Drug detection apparatus
6. NUTS Codes: N/A
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date: 11/04/2022
11. End Date: 10/04/2027
12. Closing Date: 16/03/2022
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit:
The post 702734451 PURCHASE OF STATION BREATHALYSERS AND MAINTENANCE FOR SOVEREIGN BASE AREA POLICE (SBAP) appeared first on Defence Online.