Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROJECT HIGHLIGHT – DEVELOPMENT OF A LASER WARNING DEVICE – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Defence, GB Email: email@example.com. (Andrew Hall)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is seeking to evaluate the capability of suppliers to develop a prototype Laser Warning Device (LWD) for dismounted users. The LWD must be low size, weight and power (e.g. could be body-worn) to support dismounted users in the detection of a wide range of battlefield laser threats.
The intention will be to obtain a completed final prototype within 12 months.
Contract Notice issued for Contractors to complete a Dynamic Pre Qualification Questionnaire, which must be submitted by 10 January 2022 at 9:00. PQQ’s received will be evaluated and those successful will be invited to tender
5. CPV Code(s): 75221000, 73400000, 35700000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI3, UKI32
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London, Inner London – West, Westminster.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Project Code 702253452
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Listing Deadline 17.1.2022 (9:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes Default Additional Notes
Procurement Route FTS Restricted Procedure
Contract Start Date 21/03/2022
Contract Duration 12 months
Please refer the website above for documentation
The post Project Highlight – Development of a Laser Warning Device – Short Deadline appeared first on Defence Online.