Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE_ARCHETYPE WORKS – ELECTRICAL REWIRING – ANNEX D (FDIS) – SUBCONTRACTOR OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Defence, DIO, Amey Defence Services (Housing) Limited , GB Email: email@example.com. (Simon Ridley)
3. Contract type: Public works contract
4. Description: Archetype Works – Electrical rewiring – Annex D (FDIS) – specified location
Amey have been tasked by the Defence Infrastructure Organisation through the Future Defence Infrastructure Service to deliver the Regional Accommodation Maintenance Service for the Central and North Regions.
For Amey to accept any Expression of Interest it is ESSENTIAL that any subcontractor is:
a member of Constructionline at GOLD LEVEL 3;
capable of working to MOD SFG20 (Pre-Planned Maintenance);
capable of working in a Building Information Management (BIM) Level 2 environment;
a Cyber Essentials Plus Certificate holder (required if you are likely to handle MoD Identifiable Information on your IT system);
willing to work with Amey to deliver Social Value to our Client.
DESIRABLE attributes of our Supply Chain:
have a Corporate Social Responsibility policy;
have a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
If successful the subcontractor will need to pass a pre-qualification questionnaire, sign up to Amey Terms and Conditions, and meet the MoD Security Requirements.
This advert is for Expressions of Interest (BY EMAIL ONLY) – from the responses and our existing subcontractor data base we shall compile the tender list. Tender packs will follow separately.
Note 1: The bidder must quote for all aspects of the Works.
Note 2: Future works of a similar nature may be negotiated based upon submitted rates.
Note 3: To comply with The Public Contract Regulations 2015, those making an Expression of Interest may be required to sign-up to our ‘Sub-contract Agreement’ where ‘Mini Competitions’ or ‘Call Offs’ may be used to tender works/services.
A sample specification is available on request (Annex D)
5. CPV Code(s): 45311000, 45310000
6. NUTS code(s): UKH, UKH1, UKH12, UKM
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: North Region – Scotland
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Project Code Future Opportunity Submission 66
9. Estimated value of requirement: Contract Value 10000 GBP
10. Listing Deadline 7.1.2022 (15:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes Further details can be found in Contracts Finder:
Procurement Route Other
Please refer the website above for documentation
The post Supply Chain Notice_Archetype Works – Electrical Rewiring – Annex D (FDIS) – Subcontractor Opportunity appeared first on Defence Online.